Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope
It is the period of the first Mental War. Earth’s defense forces are crumbling under the hordes of the vicious Mental. He managed to break the will of many nations by destroying the ancient shrines of the native people. A fearless EDF captain, Sam ‘Serious’ Stone, is leading the resistance from the battlecruiser ‘BC Saratoga’ in a desperate attempt to save the galaxy.
- VR and chill – Play as Sam ‘Serious’ Stone in VR! See the galaxy, meet interesting aliens – and frag ’em all. Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (a.k.a. SSVR) is the perfect VR game! No singing, no dancing. Just shooting and humming to the energizing and moody tunes of your guns blazing.
- All aboard! – Select your mission on the command deck of the battlecruiser Saratoga and get ready to drop down to planet’s surface; the action starts immediately!
- The bigger they are – Battle over 5 different planets with multiple levels, ending with 5 different bosses. The bigger they are, the harder they fall, as Sam wades his way through the invading horde using a vast number of guns and power-ups, including his mighty pirate cannon.
- Guns. Lots of guns! – Sam must pick the right weapon for the job – some enemies are tougher, or just different and more resilient to certain type of damage than others – and defend the local populace.
- Mental’s hordes – Hordes of enemies, new and old, are pouring over the planets, all across the universe. Sam has already defeated some of them in battle and knows them all too well. Others will rear their big, ugly head for the first time. Sam will not discriminate.
- Upgrades and Power-ups – Fully equipped armory is at Sam’s disposal aboard the battlecruiser ‘Saratoga’. Upgrade your gear between the missions.
- Seriously fun – Saving the universe can be a daunting and tedious task, but here’s Sam to save the day; it’s more fun when he does it, the way he does it. It’s (mostly) by shooting aliens in the face.
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i5 – 4590 equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB
- Graphics: AMD R9 290 or NVIDIA GTX 970
- DirectX®: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 10 GB free hard drive space
- Additional notes: Requires VR headset plus hand controllers
© 2016 Croteam. All rights reserved.