We’re always looking for talented individuals who are passionate about making games.
3D Modeling (outsourced)
Concept Artist (outsourced)
C++ Programmer (read below!)
- All applicants must demonstrate solid understanding and experience in C++, algorithms and general programming topics. Please submit a CV and a “portfolio”. The portfolio is usually one or more programs demonstrating the applicant’s skills in game development, or in areas related or similar to that. We prefer to be able to get something interactive to see, but also to be able to see the source code, or excerpts thereof. If we are satisfied with the materials submitted, we will invite you for an interview and testing.
- If you are a student looking for an internship or a part time job, we do that too. However, notice that all the above apply. So please submit with all the materials as described and expect to come for an interview.
- Recommended literature:
– Bjarne Stroustrup: “The C++ Programming Language”
– The C++ FAQ: https://isocpp.org/wiki/faq
– Steve McConnell: “Code Complete: A Practical Handbook of Software Construction” (HRV: “Kod iznutra: Prakticni prirucnik za konstruiranje softvera”)
– Steve Maguire: “Writing Solid Code” (HRV: “Pisanje dobrog koda”)