Croteam, Shot Second
May 23, 2019
PC - Steam
Battle Bolts is a Croteam Incubator game by Shot Second, a small indie team led by Croteam's long-time composer Damjan Mravunac.
About the Game
Battle Bolts is a strategy multiplayer game where up to 4 players battle in a deadly arena by programming their moves in advance! Think ahead and plan your next 4 moves very carefully, as the opponents can be pretty unpredictable. Use board elements to your advantage and destroy opponents in a game of cat and mouse.ABOUT SHOT SECOND
Founded and led by an industry veteran in Damjan Mravunac, Shot Second is a small team based in Zagreb, Croatia, made of passionate and talented newcomers to the game dev scene.
- Action moves – Use your action moves like dash and strafe to pull unexpected stunts and confuse your enemies. Always be on the move!
- Power-ups – Use power-ups to your advantage - tear them a new one!
- Deadly arena – Arena tiles are not just an eye-candy; avoid pits, use conveyor belts to move around, hide behind walls, and watch out for surprises - as they can be deadly.
- Board-game looks – Remember that holo-chess game they played in Episode 4 while riding Falcon? Now you get to experience that same thrill as Battle Bolts offer stunning real-life board game look, just more... alive.
- Multiplayer – Go to war with up to 4 players offline (couch-versus) or online.
Battle Bolts Launch Trailer YouTube
Logos & Icons
Battle Bolts Alpha on Itch.io
Croteam is an independent game development company located in Zagreb, Croatia and developing games and 3D engine technologies for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android, as well as various VR platforms.
More information on Croteam, our logo & relevant media are available here.