9, Nov 2017
Steam (Vive, Oculus)
Serious Sam 3 VR: BFE is a virtual reality action shooter, a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs and pulling the trigger made things go boom.
About the Game
Serving as a prequel to the original indie and Game of the Year sensation, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam 3 VR: BFE takes place during the Earth’s final struggle against Mental’s invading legions of beasts and mercenaries.
- Now available in glorious VR! - "basically the same game but the devs just ticked a magical checkbox for VR"
- Serious Sam Fusion 2017 integration - play cross-platform with players of the pancake version to find out what's the ultimate combo: hi-tech motion controllers or good old keyboard and mouse.
- True locomotion support - teleport, instant teleport, blink teleport, classic full locomotion (with or without comfort mode).
- Dual-wield the Destructive Arsenal – A scoped assault rifle or a double-barreled shotgun? Automatic shotgun or the punishing minigun? Why not use both!? Unleash the almighty barrage of flaming cannonballs!
- rantic Arcade-Style Action – Hold down the trigger and lay waste to a never-ending onslaught of attackers or face being overrun by Mental’s savage beasts. No cover systems, no camping – it’s just you against them. All of them!
- Steam Workshop – Submit your content creation or download new player-created content and modifications using Serious Sam Fusion 2017
- Multiplayer – Fight against each other or other teams in various multiplayer versus modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Last Team Standing and Instant Kill. Or, you know, play nice and game together in Standard Co-Op, Classic Co-Op and Coin-Op Co-Op. Op op!
Serious Sam 3: VR Launch Trailer YouTube
Logos & Icons
Serious Sam Fusion
A hub for all things Serious Sam store.steampowered.com
Croteam is an independent game development company located in Zagreb, Croatia and developing games and 3D engine technologies for PC, Mac, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, iOS and Android, as well as various VR platforms.
More information on Croteam, our logo & relevant media are available here.