Battle Bolts is a strategy multiplayer game where up to 4 players battle in a deadly arena by programming their moves in advance!
- Turn-based – Think ahead and plan your next 4 moves very carefully, as the opponents can be pretty unpredictable. Use board elements to your advantage and destroy opponents in a game of cat and mouse.
- Action moves – Use your action moves like dash and strafe to pull unexpected stunts and confuse your enemies. Always be on the move!
- Power-ups – Use power-ups to your advantage – tear them a new one!
- Deadly arena – Arena tiles are not just an eye-candy; avoid pits, use conveyor belts to move around, hide behind walls, and watch out for surprises – as they can be deadly.
- Board-game looks – Remember that holo-chess game they played in Episode 4 while riding Falcon? Now you get to experience that same thrill as Battle Bolts offer stunning real-life board game look, just more… alive.
- Multiplayer – Go to war with up to 4 players online or offline (couch-versus).
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- OS: Windows 7 32-bit
- Processor: Dual-core from Intel (i3-series) or AMD (Phenom II) at 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7800/7900/8600 series, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 or 1800/X1900 series
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 800 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX11.0 Compatible Sound Card